The publication of accepted manuscripts is free.
The manuscript should be sent as an attachment to the e-mail. A printed copy should also be sent by regular mail. Please note that we accept only non-registered letters. Registered postal packets are not accepted.
The journal “Proceedings of VSU. Series: Philology. Journalism” publishes original research results in the forms of full-length articles (up to 25000 symbols for Doctors of Sciences, up to 15000 symbols for PhD students), short “squibs” and book reviews.
To publish an article authors should submit the following materials to the editors and documents:
1) the text of the article, in accordance with the following requirements, signed by all authors, UDC, tables, figures and captions (in 2 copies);
2) article title, abstract, keywords, initials and surname of the author, place of work – in Russian and English languages (2 copies);
3) files of all submitted materials on electronic media or by e-mail edition;
4) Information about the authors: their position, academic degree, telephone number and e-mail (in Russian and English);
5) direction of the organization, conclusion on the possibility of open publication, expert opinion of the internal export control commission, license agreement signed by all authors.
The manuscript should include:
Manuscripts should be typed in Times New Roman Cyrillic, font size 14, each page numbered. Use A4 paper, standard margins.
Formulas, figures and tables should be given a number. A brief title or caption should also be set above the body of the table.
References to other sources should be numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text. Page references should be provided when reference is made to a specific passage in a book or article. These appear after the number of publication and are preceded by a colon and a single space.
At the end of the article, a full list of references must be provided under the heading ЛИТЕРАТУРА. Please ensure that the reference list is complete when preparing the manuscript. Omissions often cause delay in publication.
Please note that entries should be arranged in the order they are mentioned in the text. Use the State Standard ГОСТ 7.1–2003 for reference styles.
Please use the Microsoft Word text editor. Tables should be included as parts of the text (not as graphic objects). If graphic objects are used in the text as figures, they should be in one of the following formats: TIFF, JPEG, ВМР, WMF.